Skip to content
Our tearoom provides a relaxed, airy environment with far reaching views over the Welsh hills.
Wooden flooring covers the tearoom throughout and there is also a sheltered veranda, ideally suited to those walking or cycling.
There is a substantial car park, plus a shower and toilet accessed from the back of the building; perfect as a launch point for those canoeing the canal, walking the canalside or adventuring further afield.
Simple, wholesome food and drinks are served Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10am til 4pm
– Frothy coffees
– Loose leaf teas served in teapots with tea cosies knitted by a local lady
– Poached eggs on muffins
– Treflach Farm Bacon butties
– Treflach Farm Bangers and Mash
– Ensdon Farm Steak Butty with Onions
– Cakes, crumpets and cream teas
– Daioni Organic Milk
We are proud to support local producers.